Chapter 6: Creative Fiction, Page 12.

Chapter 6: Creative Fiction, Page 12.

Old familiar faces.

Also old familiar popular novels.

1. Jen Aside says:

OH HAI

2. kagato23 says:

Damn Scip. that door was clean when you left. You said something that got her to hurl product in anger in the store she works? (I’m not sure if it has cameras or not, but that’s still impressive)

• markz says:

I think she was so worked up that Scip could have just given her a withering look and got that reaction… but still I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for that

3. pencilears says:

oh my god, what did he SAYYYYY??

4. Synfony says:

God, i am dying to know what went down there. DYING. Thanks, Spike, we missed you.

5. Hielario says:

OH MY GOD THERE IS AN UPDATE

6. leslie says:

if all scip did was say something to her, she deserved it. it was none of her business and she shouldn’t have been sticking her nose in it. but i have a feeling scip did something as well and he could be in big trouble.

7. Dave Van Domelen says:

And remember, if they don’t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

8. Ticker says:

It looks to me like Scip decided not to pay up with the way the store clerk was bitching about his friend. I further continue to guess that he gave said cashier the Scipio version of ‘Fuck off bitch!’ and stormed out, and then cashier lady threw the bottle of liquor he was about to buy at the closed door.

9. Jake says:

I just found this and blitzed through the archive in about three hours. I am going to steal so much of this culture for my Shadowrun stories. Thank you for everything you do and please don’t stop.

10. Bryy says:

Of course Scipio defends Reagan’s horrible behavior and she doesn’t give a shit.

I’m basically over Rea at this point.

11. netcat says:

So, can some twitter-savvy creature enlighten us as to whether that’s that for this year, or will the comic be updating more often now? I’d rather not get my hopes up in vain, they were crushed pretty well last year.