Chapter 6: Page 4.

Chapter 6: Page 4.

Original page lost in a crash. Backdated. Fight me.

PS Reagan where do you shop.

1. pencilears says:

I assume she shops for booze at Kingdom Come because she has an employee discount there.

2. Ethereal says:

Oh Reagan. Even when you’re angry…..ESPECIALLY when you’re angry. ;)

3. SG says:

This is her Pippi-ass-kicking outfit? Reagan is fabulous!

• deadasdisco says:

Well-played! My new goal in life is to find a situation where I can say “Pippi Ass-kicking Outfit” out loud in a sentence!

4. Ozymandus says:

love the comic, hate the trendy misuse of cyrillic (studied Russian for awhile, therefore I can’t read this without pronouncing the cyrillic letters correctly, which makes a hash of some of the alcohol labels.)

5. kaze says:

I’ve missed Reagan. also I’m loving the new colour style.

6. Jun says:

I love Reagan. She gives zero fucks.

(Is it weird that I want to see my girlfriend do some Reagan cosplay? Because she would totally rock that outfit.)

7. Dean says:

I love that Reagan is indignant about Scipio’s assumptions about her drinking habits while holding a pint bottle. Oh Reagan, you aren’t fooling anyone.

8. Will says:

So… based on her intonation in that first panel, I suppose Ray’s a fan of the rhubarb?

9. malex says:

So far, that clerk is the most normal character I’ve seen in Templar ever.

10. C. Mage says:

Reagan’s got a whole Arabian Nights thing going with that outfit…

11. Teri says:

(Long time reader and first time poster.) I’m built kinda like Regan and wish I had the balls to dress they way she does. It’s rather quite awesome.

12. blah says:

I like how they are on a mission, and the first stop is to acquire booze. that is a quest I can get down with lol

Annnd about two weeks since last update. I won’t complain about the updating speed, but rather about updating regularity. One update per week is preferable to 3 updates per week every 6th week.

• Macca says:

Eh. Go buy one of the many other comics/comic anthologies Spike is doing if you want more comics from her. This isn’t the big moneymaker on her plate. We’d all like to see more, but you’re not putting forth a very good argument when it consists basically of “but this free thing doesn’t cater to MY reading schedule in very specific ways!”. If Spike has to spend 3 weeks planning Poorcraft 2 (a moneymaker) and then has a two week buffer before she starts a 5 week planning period on Sleep of Reason (another moneymaker), and she wants to stuff as much free TAZ in those two weeks as possible…more power to her. And schedules be damned.

• Reepicheep-chan says:

Yeeah, IDK about update schedules personally, but from what I have witnessed comics with more regular schedules tend to get bigger audiences. *Shrug* I mean I am gonna read either way, but I do tend to visit once a month to check updates instead of once a week and I do not think that is as good for revenue generation.

On a completely unrelated note: OMG Scips face. He is just way to fucking cute for this world.

• Macca says:

Like I was saying – pretty sure her anthology/poorcraft projects are what brings in the dough right now. We can debate as to whether regularly updating TAZ would bring in as much money as her anthologies/poorcraft, but I doubt it personally. In which case, I don’t blame her for devoting her time to what generates money. Gotta pay the bills, and can’t wait around for months waiting for readership to pick up after a regular schedule kicks back in.

14. Yarrum says:

Yeah Skip, why you messin’ with that top shelf shit? Afraid of going blind?

15. La Mettrie says:

“Whatta you lookin’ at all this top shelf shit for?”
    “Because if I want to see anything else I have to stoop!”