Prypiat Vodka.

Official drink of mortifying social missteps.

1. DCB says:

Oh Curio Curio, you should have stuck with tequila.

2. norm says:

Yeah, but when things go wrong with Pripiat Vodka, the fallout stretches all over Europe.

3. Mary says:

That’s how I talk on the phone! (Physical positioning and facial expression.)
    But I’m sober all the time, so maybe I’m just weird.

4. Logan says:

Prypiat Vodka: The least toxic thing to come out of the Zone of Exclusion.
    Prypiat is a city that practically belongs in Templar’s universe. HIV+ vory squat in abandoned military housing, sitting atop stockpiles of stolen military surplus, relatively safe from the law as most law enforcement does not like to go into Prypiat, due to remaining background radiation. You wish I was making that up.

5. EatBooks says:

I this Curio and Tuesday need a divorce.

From being “best” friends.

6. AlmostLiterally says:

Tuesday looks kinda happy there in the last panel.

7. Jerry says:

Does the Templarverse not have flip-phones because they’ve never seen the original Star Trek?

8. Brigid Keely says:

Curio’s a mess on legs but I really feel badly for her. She wants so hard to be someone, to be accepted, to be one of the cool kids… and she goes about it all wrong. She’s just so needy. I want to give her a pat on the head. Even rich kids can be socially inept.

• BeamStalk says:

Oh I know, I want to like Curio but she is too needy and tries to hard. She just needs to be herself and getting away from Tuesday will help that.

9. Ringshadow says:

I’d like to request a Pripiat Vodka t-shirt so I can buy it for my brother. Thanks.

10. Yasei says:

…oh Christ. I’ve never made that face int he first panel. Ever. EVER.

(I lie.)

11. Lukas says:

Some time ago, I noticed the name “P. Kaur” on a door in my apartment building. For a few seconds, it was a bit surreal.

Maybe you’ve fallen into a dimensional drift and ended up in Templarverse? Found yourself missing the recollection of time recently? (Sleeping doesn’t count.)

12. Jason Thorn says:

Actually, it should be spelled “Pripyat,” I’m pretty sure…