Chapter 4: Trouble Every Day, page 58

Chapter 4: Trouble Every Day, page 58

Oh, Moze, you sweet talker, you.

I uh… don’t advise trying this line in real life. Just saying.

Hey guys, remember: I’m gonna be at MoCCA in NYC, this weekend! I’ll be sharing a table with Dave “Reiley” Shabett of Dead Winter and John Keogh of Lucid TV. Come say hi! We’re friendly types. We’ll be at table 116.

And for those of you that have ordered (or are thinking about ordering) iron-on Reclamation patches, the prototype is IN! Check it out!

Like whatcha see? Still time to grab one! Pick ‘em up here.

1. Owen says:

Now all I want is to see if it works… Also, the patches look good.

2. Leah says:

This is officially the best. Made my day.

3. Cass says:

Hahaha, what a perfect thing to read on my first day off after getting a job. It’s right up there with “Nothing says ‘Be Mine’ like cold-cuts.” in my books now.

4. Scott Bieser says:

It’s also black, which is slimming, which is the last thing Tuesday needs. Oh, well.

I’m just glad to see a new page up. I heard you’d gotten SIMS 3 and I’d worried you’d fall into a SIM Time-Vortex and we’d never hear from you again.

5. Scott Bieser says:

Oh, also, when I opened this page my anti-viral software detected bugger named “plugin-pfre.php.” Taken care of, and I’m not sure whether this is a Keenspot issue or one of your ads, but I thought you should know.

6. Eifel says:

Like a sexy li’l garbage bag is a great line that almost makes me wish I could get a girlfriend.

7. Missushow says:

Tuesday may be skinny as hell but her ass looks great in that plastic bag.

8. NCallahan says:

Come drink your cup of wisdom on the knees of Pappa Moze.

9. Kat says:

… I thought that vinyl was a kind of plastic.

Also, I would respond well to “come sit on me,” I think. I have, actually. (Albeit not while wearing garbage bag chaps.)

10. Space says:

I dig the slogan but I would think the reclamation logo would involve a wrench and hammer somehow, crossed or along the edge, something.

The gear and R just seem a little, I dunno, anti-climatic.

11. Emory says:

I could make the “R” reversed, like Russian. But I like it as is.
    I laughed into my Cheery ‘o’ s at the “sexy little garbage bag”.
    I’m waiting to see if his line worked!

12. Styx says:

I really love the figurines in the background, they`re just so Moze xD

Well, I mean I love the dialogue more, but I think everyone loved that in this case and no one had mentioned Moze`s resemblace to his grinning pudgy cheeked figurine so ya know ;p

13. Michelle says:

I was thinking she looked like a bondage club dancer, but a sexy trash bag works even better. hee! XD

I love your outfit designs Spike.

14. The Prof says:

Oh, Mose… you smooth talker, you!

15. Furious Sterling says:

I know you say on your UStream’s you don’t think anybody would notice your new inking style or not, but I think you are getting so absolutely fabulous results with it.

16. Anomie says:

This is a prime example of a woman who’s 10 times sexier with clothes on rather than off.

And yeah she’d have to maintain 0% body fat in order to wear form-fitting vinyl in an Arizona summer.

• Jala says:

Anomie…you’re absolutely right. I’m only a little bit attracted to women myself, but she totally looks sexier with clothes on. Which is ironic considering her show premise.

17. maritza says:

Does this means she looks “trashy”?

18. Lizardbeth says:

She seems extremely upset for someone who “doesn’t care.” ;)

19. ThunderGun says:

AHAHAHA aw, I think deep down we all want to be sexy little garbage bags.

20. Bob says:

Vinyl is a chemical term meaning -CH=CH2. As used by almost everyone, though, it means poly(vinyl chloride) with something added to make it flexible, and it is indeed a kind of plastic. So Moze is actually correct.