02.0×050

02.0×050

1. eightheadedboy says:

I laughed SO HARD when I noticed “GOD TORTURES CHILDREN” by, of all people, HANS CHRISTIAN ANDERSEN, hahahahaha

2. Desdemonya says:

lol. she was right when she said “freakshow’s about to start”. Poor Gordo though, he looks so bloody depressed. Though I wouldn’t go anywhere near him.

• DapperAnarchist says:

That’s not depression. I’ve seen that expression, used to live down the road from people like that (not that bad, admittedly, but bad). That is the blank expression of someone calculating just how much they can make someone suffer before they get in trouble for it.

• Jenny Creed says:

I’d say the expression of a psychopath waiting for this person he can’t control to go away so he can continue with his business of taking what he wants.

When I see this kind of person I start making plans to get rid of them. It might be a bad idea for him to stand around and breathe at employees in a gun store. . .

3. Mary says:

I just realized. The Sassy Cavy sells guinea pig on a stick, doesn’t it?
    Also, ROFL about the book titles.

• Dreaming Pixel says:

I’m kind of embarassed to admit that despite owning a guinea pig, I still kind of wonder what one would taste like a la sassy cavy. I’m not proud.

• Cassandra says:

If you ever go to Peru, you can try it. It’s a fairly common protein there (like chicken here, I’d imagine).

• Yevrah says:

One of my friends’ from the Phillipines, and when said friend’s guinea pig died, his grandad fried it up and served it, and forgot to tell him til -after- they’d eaten. He was REALLY upset, but apparently it was tasty.

4. wirrit says:

‘Parole Guy’. Innnteresting…

5. Gremlins says:

Thousand Yard Stare. Right there.

6. Chris says:

RAPE FACE!

7. E.T. the Eccentric Type says:

Ca-vy, Ca-vy, give me my order, do.
    I, need, gra-vy, to go with my guinea pig skew!
    It may, seem kind, of heinous,
    (the stick, goes through, its anus)
    but it, tastes sweet,
    to eat, some meat,
    on a guin-ea kabob, or two.

~E.T.

8. batneko says:

I gotta admit, I’ve never understood the “love letter” line. Does the parole guy WANT him to have a gun, or was that the letter that got him banned in the first place?

• C. Mage says:

She’s just referring to the fact that the conditions of Gordo’s parole means that he can’t have any contact or possession of anything KC sells, which does beg the question: what did this guy DO to get arrested in the first place?

9. Night-Gaunt says:

One thing that is a major difference from our world is that they embrace what we try to hide. Vice—sex, booze, guns, violence, death etc. Very interesting.

10. Slothrop, T. says: