Chapter 5: Intermission, page 11.

Chapter 5: Intermission, page 11.

Poke poke poke

Poke the dude with the anger issues

1. pencilears says:

so this is Another Damn Brian, from Sunny’s old band.

SWEET.

• Pi says:

When was he first mentioned?

• pencilears says:

from the bit with Moze and Tuesday and the old metal record with Sunny and Nicky on it when they were teenagers, there is on the case A.D.B.’s initials on a scroll.

which is to say, I heard it talked about in a u-stream.

2. frankwolftown says:

Sunny should be thankful he has a cousin like Moze to (sort of) keep him in check.

3. Sean K. says:

Is Sunny’s last sentence declarative or imperative? :)

4. NiOg says:

Obviously, he was the brians of the outfit.

5. M.S. Patterson says:

ADB reminds me of Aaron Lazar, a bit.

6. FrankNW says:

These days, of course, Tracie’s just gotten cuter. Look out, Shirley Temple — no, wait, not quite. (Ahem.) Sorry.

7. Dotcom says:

When Moze is frowns when saying something, you better listen!

• PlutoniumBoss says:

If Moze frowns while saying something, it becomes law. And not a law you can ignore like jaywalking, but a law you can’t, like gravity.

I can totally see Moze throwing Sunny over one shoulder and carrying him out of there, to the amusement of the crowd and dismay of Sunny. That, or just grab him by the arm an walking back out – the more bits of Sunny that are still attached when outside, the better, but I doubt nothing short of a bulldozer can stop Moze on the move.

Of course, him knowing Sunny so well, he just might be able to talk him out of there. Might be.

• tricksterson says:

Yeah I’m betting fireman’s carry out the door.

Sunny and Tracy were pretty much made for each other weren’t they?

8. Tyl Frank Tygard says:

A.D.B. seems to have the same voice as Johnny Vincent from Bully. At least that’s how I imagine it.

9. Ziggy Stardust says:

They used to poke my brother with anger issues.
    Can’t poke with broken fingers!

• Max says:

I’m pretty sure the Black Knight would disagree with you on that (“Come back here and take what’s coming to ya! I’ll bite your legs off!”), but yeah, I get the point… :)

10. Colin vH says:

Is that “poke poke poke” sung to the tune of (Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty?

11. KS_Claw says:

I keep seeing Sunny as being ready to do an angry wheelchair flip

12. Brendan says:

This doesn’t paaticularly relate to the comic, but WHAT is up with the wiki? you click on, you the a cast page, fine. You hit “random Page” and you get a screed/ad for weight-loss drugs or pay-day cash loans. Wierd.

• Mychyl says:

Your question intrigued me, so I did a little research.

Apparently, the TAZ wiki has been OVERWHELMINGLY invaded by ad spyders.

Like, 3 cans of Raid isn’t good enough invaded.

• Mychyl says:

And, well, I made a profile to go through and clean up the mess… or, at least, to put a dent in it before my ADHD kicked in.

However, little did I realize that the only person who can actually do so would be Spike. And given how busy Spike is…