Sulky, aren’t we.

1. Is that chicken always fuckin’ sleeping?

• Woden says:

Being a chicken is exhausting work.

And making Moze eyes takes, like, a thousand calories an hour.

• John says:

So how come Moze doesn’t look like Tuesday?

• Anonymous says:

Because Moze actually feeds on sex…

• pencilears says:

roast goose.

• Jangalian says:

Actually, as a consequence of owning a small bevy of pet chickens, I actually know the answer for this! If you have a fussy bird, you put a hand on their back and grab their legs, then invert them. They’ll flap a little, then go limp, and are perfect cuddling companions after that. Nice snuggly warm feathery tv blankets! And to restart you chicken into chicken-mode, you fluff around the ear flaps and set them right-side up (on their feet), and in no time flat they’ll be back to doing indignant chicken-based activities such as bug hunting, toe pecking, wattle scratching, warking, and other such silly nonsense.

2. Blues Sista says:

Awww. His sulky face looks just like the one my father makes. D:

3. KS_Claw says:

I’m wondering if he’s gonna get a twack over the head.

4. Mary says:

Man, that is a happy chicken.

5. Iris says:

I have always – ALWAYS – wondered how the hell you could keep a chicken indoors, having raised them in the past. NOW I KNOW: http://www.chickendiapers.com/

6. C. Mage says:

Uh oh, Scip ain’t serene no more.

7. AlmostLiterally says:

Aw, Scip.

I keep wondering if that chicken is some boneless variety, or if it’s just an animal lab test reject, basically chemicalized to the point of having minimal nerve activity.

Also, Scip getting the non-verbal “told you so” makes me think “it’s about time too”. Because if Pippi’s going to get better, she’s gonna need someone like Ray set her straight first.

9. Longtail says:

Ray looks especially pretty on this page. I’m jealous of her.

Poor Scip. Trying to be a good person, see the good in all, and help those in need is often fruitless and unappreciated. At least the bathroom is not completely destroyed.

10. Klaatu says:

Scip and Reagan need to just do it and get it over with.

11. Thistle says:

That’s a whooooole lotta nothin’ she just said. Just sayin’.

12. Nice And Accurate Prophecies says:

I just caught up, I started reading the comic a loooong time ago but haven’t had the use of internet for a while. I LOVE EVERYTHING. Now that that’s out, I was a little sad that there was no Sunny in ‘Deal Breakers’. Cool that we got to learn a leetle more in EXs, but I’d always love to see him more.

13. Curator says:

I am extremely sad that i have come to the end of the archive:/