Chatper 5: Lit, page 80.

Chatper 5: Lit, page 80.

I guess I’m doing this again.

1. Pearle says:

I spent a minute chuckling at the expressions. Freaked out Gordon, never thought we’d see anything other than his dead fish impression.

2. pencilears says:

foolish wickerhead!

3. alec says:

The wickerhead and Lloyd’s blood whistle are ENGAGED

there are WEDDING BELLS in that asshole’s future

and an OSTEOTOME

4. Shive says:

The expressions in this comic are the best ever. :D

That said, one detail bugs me… what’s that above Ben’s head in the first panel? A winged vampire monkey in a top hat?

5. DCB says:

And now Gordon has a fresh set of deep seated problems to go with that old set he was toting around.

6. Jerry says:

Yes, now is a FINE time to leave the store unattended, why do you ask?

7. Harrowed says:

I’m thinking it’s because I just got up…but I’m not grasping what’s going on.

8. Longtail says:

Gordon is like, “I have seen some fucked up shit before, but THIS tops it all. Damn.”

• John says:

And when the dude who ate someone once is going, “Man, that shit’s fucked up,” you know you’ve got issues.

9. Do you really love Lloyd? I think she might just be pointing at things in the room and saying she love them.

10. Angfdz says:

an update :O I totally never understood what was up wit lloyd

• Wood says:

He just like to freak out people, I guess ?

• Angfdz says:

Yeah but like HOW is he freaking people out? by laying on the ground with his pants down?

• jbl says:

He enjoys CBT, cock and ball torture, or mutilating and causing pain to his genitalia and ass, and people viewing his CBT for degradation and humiliation thrills. Gordon is freaked out because, no doubt, Lloyd is either bruised and swollen or bleeding profusely and giggling on the ground with his pants down (or perhaps he’s finally bled out) right there in Kingdom Come.

The initial Kingdom Come appearance a few chapters back references razorwire and horse implements and other manner of painful objects when we first meet Lloyd.

• ThunderGun says:

He maims his genitals. Pretty sure. And like maims them ALOT

Maybe next time Flannery won’t be so disgusted about having to deal with Lloyd then? …or maybe not.

• Fidget says:

I don’t think Flannery has ever seemed bothered by Lloyd (http://templaraz.com/?p=385). It’s Gordon who freaked her out last time.

She still didn’t want to be the one to deal with Lloyd, though. (Mind you, how’s she keeping her job? She doesn’t seem to want to deal with anything to do with her work. And yes, working in a place like that, the creeps ARE part of the job.)

12. Nayomee Dee says:

Just started reading maybe 2 weeks ago. I am thoroughly enjoying myself! I read everything available in 3 days and have been anxiously awaiting an update. GREAT story!

13. Fidget says:

Wow, I think I love Lloyd too. Is that wrong?

Yes, it’s wrong. But there are so many things wrong with Lloyd that your wrongness wouldn’t even register.

14. Tiff Hudson says:

Spike, I love the flying monkey on the wall. I SO want one of those. When are you doing the statue?

15. Jason says:

A meeting between Lloyd and Gordon was worth the wait, Spike.

16. C. Mage says:

Gordon…and Lloyd…in the same five-meter space.

Wouldn’t create an actual SINGULARITY of That’s-Fucked-Up?

17. KimmQuinn says:

I’m so thrilled to see Templar back in action again. I follow a lot of great webcomics but my weekly trips to Templar Arizona are the ones I look forward to the most!

18. Wolfsdottir says:

Flannery… you are a weird one, you and your little chipmunky face… If you love him so much, why don’t you marry him? :P

• C. Mage says:

Because you don’t do the equivalent of going into a partnership with someone who owns the property on both sides of a river when he regularly dynamites the bridge that crosses it.