And now, a change of scenery.

1. PreludeInZ says:

If this is going to be Ray vs. Epiphany, I am going to get just so excited.

2. pencilears says:

oh thank god, the whole building didn’t catch fire, because I was totes expecting that. like the Elliotts show up and there is noting to rob because everything is on fire.

3. ABYSchan says:

Reagan does not look impressed with the destruction.

I suspect she’s going to rip Scipio a new one for ‘making much ado about nothing’.

4. Jerry says:

At least her hair doesn’t (quite) touch that floor.

5. ridney says:

Hah, I was so caught up in wondering where Tuesday was going next, I completely forgot how badly I wanted to see the fallout of this storyline. Somebody’s about to get their ass handed to them, Ray just has to decide who’s gonna be first.

6. maria says:

Oh yeah. A thing happened there.

7. Bryy says:

I dunno. These kinds of layouts really bug me, the head on the bottom. However, this isn’t that bad. A really horrible one was on Zuda, where there were an ass and a boob panel stacked one on top of the other. It was like there was a weird, expression-less guy with a vertical mouth and boobs.

• M says:

I find em fantastic, gives a filmic quality to the scene, it’s a visual representation of a pan up from the floor, up Reagan to that priceless expression.

I don’t recall the boob/arse layout you refer to, but I expect something similar was going on there.

8. AlmostLiterally says:

Reagan time!

9. Nunucachoo says:

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaahHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaahahahaha… hehe…hah…huh…..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Lynnix says:

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

10. Bunny H says:

For the record, even though I look enough like Reagan that I could have modelled for her. *I* wouldnt’ be caught dead in that dress without some nice thick coloured tights…I don’t like to have a cold butt. PS Thanks for reminding me that my bangs really need a trim. LOL

• Tod Stiles, Sybaritic Southern Baptist says:

You look like her? If you have the same acerbic and wicked personality will you marry me? Oh, I hope you like sitting for hours in dark rooms with nothing but AM radio static and Goodwill furniture.

On, another note, Reagan sure is a man’s kind of woman, which actually isn’t an aside, but mayhap another comment my own proclivities. Also, I am pretty sure, she is still the most intelligent and observant character in the whole strip. I mean, Scipp’s just oblivious and now he is out one waste paper basket.

11. KS_Claw says:

Disapproving Reagan is disapproving

12. Jonboy says:

Woohoo! Momma’s back in town! Been missing Ray.

13. norm says:

YAY, REAGAN’S BACK

14. Zorpheus says:

Reagan is the reason I read this comic.

15. Erin says:

AAAAAAAAH GOD I’M SO HAPPY IT’S REAGAN.

SHE DOESN’T EVEN HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING. THAT LOOK. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

16. Cat says:

Pretty lame attempt at arson.

• That’s a fairly standard result of a trashcan fire. Paper products– and especially the sort of associated junk you get in a bathroom can– generally don’t combust hot enough for long enough to do much more than melt the container. If she’d instead poured a bottle of hand sanitizer or rubbing alcohol on top, or tossed in a can of shaving cream or hair spray, the whole apartment would have been smoked & soaked.

17. Vex Godglove says:

Oh oh. Rae-rae is not happy.

18. tias says:

Yugh, Reagan.

Well, hopefully she won’t be TOO overbearing this time.

19. Maritza says:

Unimpressed Reagan is unimpressed.

20. Lore says:

Half the reason I read this comic is for the comments section.

The other half is Reagan shaped.

21. Bashne says:

Aspirin could give her an ulcer, yeah. But the only way to kill yourself with aspirin would be to take a lot of it, repeatedly. Like 30-40 pills a day for a couple of weeks. That would kill your liver off. As far as suicide goes, Aspirins pretty much the pansiest thing you can try.

22. EightHeadedBoy says:

Admittedly, I’m late. But I was backtracking through the comic, and boy do I love Ray’s face here.

She’s just like, “…uh huh.”