No points for guessing who’s speaking in the last panel.

And now, to pack for SPX. I have a panel, and I’ll be presenting an Ignatz! Hope to see you guys there!

1. Julia says:

I like how she hangs up the phone with her pinky up. And that it goes *clic* and not *click*. Reminds me that she doesn’t care.

2. norm says:

Yessss! More Uncle Shep! :D

3. Wood says:

A Spanish Knights Templar mission founded in 1704 ? So I guess in this universe the Templars were not disbanded by the Pope in the early 14th century ?

Yest that is the first thing I think of when I see this page.

4. Wood says:

Also, are there other US cities, Like San Francisco, who were founded around a Spanish mission ?

5. Samael244 says:

I really love Tuesday’s wardrobe.

6. WhoTookThatty says:

Man, that last panel makes me wonder what’d happen if Reagan and Tuesday were to go clothes-shopping together.
    Also, crossing my fingers that Sunny’s gonna show up within the next few updates.
    Since there’s Uncle Shep and Curio, that most likely means Moze and Sunny’re involved.

A mere sleeve of whatever Reagan wore would be too big for a dress for Tuesday.. ..maybe that’s why she dresses up in plastic. Well, that or heat insulation purposes.

7. Mary says:

Templar is a place where you can wear strange vinyl skirt/pants/garter THINGS and no one looks at you weird. Truly, it is a haven of the questionably wonderful.

8. Kat says:

Hi there, Shep!

9. Berealagain says:

Is…is Tuesday checking her voicemail? I know phones are different in the Templar universe, but I can’t imagine how you would call someone and they would be able to pick it up anywhere in the city (though that would be super cool).

• Fnordius says:

Several answering machines had a PIN function to trigger remote playback, as far back as the 1980′s in our world. It’s actually a common function.

10. Scott says:

I know it marks me as an engineer, but the first thing I notice is thirteen buttons on that phone… so let’s see, that’d mean base 11 with… hmmm…

11. Bray says:

So… was she waiting there for a phonecall?

12. Moe says:

Hey Spike, I’ve been in love with your work for YEARS now. And every time I re-discover this website it just make my life a little more interesting and fun.
    Also, sorry but I think you’ve make a litle mistake on the last panel there.
    I’m pretty sure it’s “Templarios” in spanish, and not “Templariso” like it says there.
    Much love from Brazil, keep it up!

13. FAnboyCrazyTex says:

Is that a full-sized pyramid in the distance?